SSFPA was founded on November 5th 2019 in Hotel Saga in Reykjavík.
Governing Charter - Article 2
A small scale food processor is defined in this governing charter as follows:
A company that at the day of issue of the financial statement does not exceed the limit of at least two of the following three criteria:
- Total assets: ISK 100,000,000
- Net turnover: ISK 100,000,000
- Average number of man-years during the financial year: 10
When two of the above three criteria exceed the threshold,
the party in question can no longer be a full member,
and must cancel that type of membership.
If he still supports the association's goals,
he can apply for associate membership.
The Goal of SSFPA is e.g. to encourage:
- Increase collaboration, and the power of cooperation of small scale food processors across the country
- Dynamic innovation, and a wider range of high-quality foods, with a focus on the use of domestic raw materials
- Increased diversity and value creation
- Development of new and valuable products and services from underutilized raw materials
- Reduced carbon footprint, increased sustainability and employment opportunities
The Purpose of SSFPA is e.g. to:
- Work on the common interests of small scale food processors
- Be their advocate and promote progress in issues that concern them, including growth and market access
- Promote the views and interests of members
- Improve the working environment and legislation around them to allow them to flourish
- Instruct members for where to get advice and support
- Schedule events
- Introduce members and the range available
SSFPA is a member of SI - The Federation of Icelandic Industries.
Oddný Anna Björnsdóttir
The Association on Facebook
Síða 1 af --